- TENS EMS combo unit with pulse massager that comes with wireless remote and mobile app. App available in the App Store and Google Play Store. TENS device can be controlled with or without the app.
- Includes TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) for blocking pain EMS (Electronic Muscle Stimulation) for muscle recovery and Massage for relaxation as well as 60 levels of adjustable intensity. All you'll ever need in a stim machine.
- 60 Levels of Adjustable Intensity pain relief on this electric muscle stimulator. The AccuRelief Wireless Pain Relief Device can be fine-tuned to suit your pain relief needs. Great for back pain relief, neck pain relief, shoulder pain, and much more.
- How does a TENS electrical muscle stimulator work? TENS devices block the nerve pathway from transmitting pain signals from the pain site to the brain. TENS also increase the production of endorphins. EMS acts as an electric massager for your muscles.
- TENS Therapy can be used indefinitely without the problems associated with prolonged use of some pain medications. Trust in Accurelief, a leader in back pain relief devices and EMS muscle relaxer.
Release Date: 13-09-2017
Details: Fight pain with the AccuRelief Wireless TENS Unit and EMS muscle stimulator for a safe, non-addictive, drug-free solution. Control the TENS unit pads/electrodes wirelessly with the included handheld remote or mobile application (available for free on the App Store and Google Play Store).
This 3-in-1 combo device comes equipped with 14 present programs and 60 levels of adjustable intensity to suit your individual needs. Use the TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) mode to block the nerve pathway from transmitting pain signals from the site of pain to the brain and promote production of endorphins; or use the EMS (Electronic Muscle Stimulation, also known as an electric muscle stimulator machine) mode to contract and relax your muscles. Both modes plus the included pulse massager ensure this will be the only stim machine you’ll need to own.
The AccuRelief OTC (over-the counter) combination estim, TENs machine, and muscle massager is excellent for neck pain relief, back pain relief, lower back pain relief, shoulder pain relief, and pain associated with carpal tunnel and tennis elbow. This package includes the remote control, a rechargeable lithium ion battery, 4 adhesive electrode pads, a USB charging cable, and 2 AAA batteries.
Versatile, elegant, effective, and perfect for travel: use this device at home or on the go without the mess of wires getting caught or tangled. With over 50 years of clinical expertise at its disposal, AccuRelief, a leader in pain relief devices, is excited to bring you this all-in-one, convenient solution.