- FALL ASLEEP FASTER & STAY ASLEEP LONGER (1): Advil PM coated caplets relieve occasional sleeplessness while soothing minor aches and pains. Don’t let pain get in the way of a restful night’s sleep
- PATENTED, DUAL LAYER CAPLET: Advil PM is the only brand offering an exclusive bi-layer patented formula. Each caplet combines the #1 pain reliever (Ibuprofen) with the #1 soothing sleep aid (Diphenhydramine) (2) that helps you relieve pain and fall asleep
- SAFE, GENTLE & NON-HABIT FORMING: The two active ingredients in Advil PM products, Ibuprofen and Diphenhydramine, have a long history of safe and effective treatment when used as directed
- PAIN RELIEF: Advil is the world’s #1 selling OTC pain reliever providing safe and effective pain relief for over 30 years
- TO USE: For ages 12 and up, take 2 pills at bedtime to relieve occasional sleeplessness associated with minor aches and pains. Advil PM should not be used by children under 12. Do not take more than 2 pills in 24 hours. Read all product labeling prior to use. Actual packaging may vary.
Details: Sleep better with Advil PM. By combining the #1 selling pain reliever with the #1 selling soothing sleep aid (2), Advil PM helps you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer (1). Don't let backache, minor arthritis pain, joint pain or other minor nighttime aches and pains interrupt a restful night's sleep. Put Pain to Rest: Sleep is your body’s natural way to revitalize and recover from the wear and tear of the day. If pain is keeping you awake, try Advil PM for unsurpassed nighttime pain relief. (3) Ingredients: The active ingredients in Advil PM Caplets include 200 milligrams of ibuprofen (an NSAID) and 38 milligrams of diphenhydramine citrate. (1) Compared to a placebo or no treatment(2) Among OTC brands(3) Among leading OTC nighttime pain relievers Satisfaction Guarantee If for any reason you are not satisfied with any GSK Consumer Healthcare product, GSK Consumer Healthcare will provide you with a reimbursement within 45 days of the date of purchase. Please note that because GSK is unable to control the quality of our products sold by unauthorized sellers, the Guarantee is not available for products purchased from unauthorized sellers due to potential quality issues outside GSK’s control. Please contact GSK Consumer Healthcare directly for more information.