The wait for Amazon Prime Day 2020 is nearly over! This year’s two-day event, which was delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, will begin Tuesday, October 13.
This is the sixth Amazon Prime Day and the company’s 25th anniversary. Amazon Prime Day lets Amazon Prime members save and “beat the holiday hustle,” according to its website.
Amazon Prime Day 2020 details
- When: Tuesday, October 13 through Wednesday, October 14
- For more:https://www.amazon.com/primeday
What products can I get deals on?
You can save on a wide variety of products promoted on Amazon Prime Day 2020, including HSA and FSA eligible expenses. We feel there is no better time than Amazon Prime Day to highlight to Health Shopper users the benefits of being an Amazon Prime member.
There are some Prime Day Early Access deals, including:
- Between now and Monday, October 12, when Prime members spend $10 on select small business products, they’ll earn $10 to spend on Prime Day.
- From now until October 14, Prime members can spend $10 at Whole Foods Market online or in-store to get $10 to spend on Amazon Prime Day.
- Save 20% on Health Care from Amazon Exclusive Brands
The perks of Amazon Prime membership
Now is a great time to become an Amazon Prime member. Why?
- You get to participate in Prime Day and enjoy the great savings!
- Fast, free, and convenient delivery of millions of items.
- Exclusive streaming of movies and TV episodes.
- Access to more than two million songs.
- Ability to read over 1,000 eBooks, magazines, and more.
Amazon offers a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime. You can sign up for the trial, participate in Prime Day, and take advantage of some great deals, then decide if the Prime membership is something you want to keep moving forward.
We encourage you to experience the benefits for yourself and get some great deals on Amazon Prime Day in the process!