- Before pain gets in your way, treat it naturally at the first sign with Arnicare and feel better faster. Arnicare helps to relieve muscle pain and stiffness and to reduce pain, swelling, and discoloration from bruises. Arnicare Cream has a soothing effect and is preferred for use on sensitive skin. This non-sticky, non-greasy cream is great for massaging sore muscled. Arnicare Cream works best when applied at the first sign of pain.
- Arnica montana (or Mountain daisy) has been used for centuries as a natural pain reliever, and today, it’s one of the most popular homeopathic medicines in the world. Arnica is trusted by professional athletes to soothe sore muscles, by prominent cosmetic surgeons to relieve post-procedure pain, and by savvy moms to treat playground bumps and bruises.
- Arnicare Cream's natural active ingredient, Arnica montana, helps to relieve muscle pain and stiffness and to reduce pain, swelling and, discoloration from bruises. This pain relief cream is unscented and paraben-free.
- Arnicare Cream works naturally with your body, and there’s no risk of overdose, no contraindications, no known drug interactions, and a very low risk of side effects when used as directed.
- At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health.
Details: Boiron was founded in 1932 in Lyon, France, by twin brothers and pharmacists Jean and Henri Boiron. As the world leader in homeopathic medicines, Boiron is a $852 million public company with 3,700 employees and distribution in 59 countries. It is best known for Oscillococcinum, a top-selling flu medicine, and its Arnicare line of pain relievers. For more than 80 years, Boiron has been committed to funding scientific research and educating the public and health care professionals on homeopathic medicines. As a pharmaceutical company, Boiron maintains the highest standards in manufacturing, complying with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulations, the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and drug Good Manufacturing Practices. The company partners with brokers, distributors and retail chains to make homeopathic medicines available to a wide variety of consumers and physicians. Boiron's staff of 120+ consists of pharmacists and lab technicians, accounting and IT personnel, marketing & public relations staff, national sales force, customer service, and order fulfillment and shipping professionals-many of whom have impressively long careers with the company. Our mission is to stimulate the evolution of health care by promoting homeopathy as a compassionate, ecological and comprehensive approach to medicine. At Boiron, we believe there's more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction. Watch our videos to find out more about Boiron USA.