- 20-count pack of Children's Benadryl Allergy Chewables in grape flavor are specially formulated to provide temporary relief of allergy symptoms caused by hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies
- This allergy medicine for kids contains 12.5 mg of diphenhydramine HCl per dose, an antihistamine that works to help alleviate children's allergy symptoms so they can start feeling more like themselves
- From the brand moms turn to first when they first treat their children's upper respiratory allergies, this children's allergy medicine helps your child feel better when they need it most by easing symptoms and providing effective relief for 4 to 6 hours
- Antihistamine for kids is specially formulated to relieve allergy symptoms caused by hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies including runny nose, sneezing, itching of nose or throat, and itchy, watery eyes
- Children's chewable allergy medicine is available in a tasty, kid-friendly grape flavor and comes in a convenient, chewable tablet to give your child's allergies a time out
Details: Children's Benadryl Allergy Chewables provide temporary relief from allergy symptoms for your child, such as runny nose, sneezing, itching of nose and throat, and itchy, watery eyes. This kids' allergy medicine contains 12.5 mg diphenhydramine HCl per dose to help alleviate symptoms and provides relief that lasts 4 to 6 hours. Available in kid-friendly grape flavor, these chewable tablets provide convenient, fast and easy relief for symptoms due to hay fever. Help alleviate your child's allergy symptoms with the brand moms turn to first when they first treat their children's upper respiratory allergies.