- The original copper-infused knee sleeve designed for maximum comfort and mobility
- Comfortable compression helps provide rejuvenating relief and support for everyday aches and pains, muscle stiffness and soreness
- Supports improved circulation and oxygenation of working muscles which helps to reduce swelling for faster recovery
- Lightweight, 4-way stretch fabric is soft and comfortable allowing for wear day and night
- Copper ions bound to the fiber level during manufacturing help reduce odors
- Note: Packaging may vary
Details: Get the Support You Need to Succeed Copper Fit was created to provide supportive relief and freedom of movement for any lifestyle and body type. Get energized and revitalized with compression that supports muscles during moderate levels of exertion, giving relief from everyday stiffness and soreness. The thin and comfortable design combined with moisture wicking technology allows you to wear Copper Fit under clothes during the day or even while you sleep. How Does Copper Fit Work? The compression sleeves help reduce the recovery time of muscles and supports improved circulation and oxygenation of working muscles. Copper Fit provides support for muscle stiffness, soreness and pain. All Copper Fit products are made of high-quality performance fabrics with copper ions bound to the fibers level during manufacturing to reduce odor. Moisture wicking technology helps prevent chafing and rashes. How Quickly Will I Feel the Benefits? Many people report feeling immediate relief when wearing Copper Fit. It's important to remember that the benefits of wearing your compression sleeve can only be felt when they are worn and sized properly. ¬† When Should I Wear a Copper Fit Compression Sleeve? Copper Fit compression sleeves can be worn anytime; while participating in physical activity, moderate activity, or when completely at rest. They're great for daytime and nighttime. Copper Fit compression sleeves offer the highest quality comfort fit, making them ideal for extended wear. Many people benefit from wearing Copper Fit all day long, underneath their clothes. ¬† How do I determine sizing? All you need to do is take an easy measurement and find the corresponding size on the chart. Measure the circumference of your thigh, approximately 5" above the center of your knee.¬† You may need to adjust the sleeve a few inches up or down to get the desired compression and comfort. M: 15.5" - 16.5" L: 17" - 19" XL: 19.5" - 21" XXL: 21.5" - 23".