- 9-piece emergency burn kit for treating burns in a pre-hospital setting
- Contains cooling gel burn dressings, gauze bandage, EMT shears, and gloves
- Comes in a soft, zippered fabric bag with handles
- Contents inside box may be substituted with equivalent products in different brand names
The Pac-Kit 3030 9-piece emergency burn kit contains supplies for treating burns in a pre-hospital setting. It contains emergency medical technician (EMT) shears, exam gloves, gauze bandages with fastening clips, and three Water-Jel burn dressings, which cool the burned area and help to stop the burning process. The kit comes in a soft, zippered fabric bag with handles that measures 8 x 7 x 3 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) Refill supplies are sold separately.
Pac-Kit Safety Equipment manufactures first aid supplies, eye wash stations, and gloves. The company, founded in 1946, is headquartered in Fairfield, CT.
What's in the Box?
Contents are based on availability; actual contents may vary
- Fabric bag
- EMT shears, 7"
- Pair exam gloves
- Water-Jel burn dressing, 8" x 18"
- Water-Jel burn dressing, 4" x 4"
- Water-Jel burn dressing, 2" x 6"
- (3) Stretch gauze bandages, 4" x 4 yards