- This beautiful, handcrafted walking cane combines red-hued mesquite wood with rich brown walnut. It's an attractive combination that looks like a work of art.
- Unlike lifeless metal canes, this cane is crafted from natural wood. Walnut is a hardwood with a beautiful finish. Mesquite is a hearty, rustic southwestern wood. Both are strong, solid woods that you can count on for support.
- Ideal for both men and women, this lightweight cane with beautiful reds and browns twirling down its shaft will turn many heads! It will help keep you balanced without weighing you down.
- The smooth handle will feel comfortable in your hand. The rubber tip at the bottom will give you good traction on most surfaces.
- Each walking cane is made in the USA by master woodworkers. Handcrafted one at a time for a one-of-a-kind treasure. They also make great gifts.
Details: Brazos Walking Sticks Twisted Walnut Mesquite Wood Walking Cane The Twisted Walnut Mesquite Walking Cane is functional and elegant, making it the perfect walking aid for anyone looking for handcrafted quality along with beauty. The smooth, polished wood will feel good in your hand. You'll feel safer, knowing you have a strong, solid companion at your side to help keep you balanced. A majestic twist highlights this classic walking cane, made from the choicest walnut and mesquite woods. The handle is intricately shaped to fit your hand. Like all of our finely crafted walking sticks and canes, the Twisted Walnut Mesquite Walking Cane is made in the USA by our skilled craftsmen using the highest quality wood and time-tested methods. Made in America, One at a Time Unlike sterile, lifeless metal canes and poles, Brazos walking canes offer natural appeal because they are made from real wood. You can see the fine detail and beauty of the actual tree when you look at one. Each cane is a work of art. Plus, because they are solid wood, there are no moving parts to become unstable. Brazos Walking Sticks is family operated and located in the beautiful Brazos River Valley of Central Texas. Each walking stick is handcrafted by skilled local craftsmen. How to Size a Walking Cane For walking canes, a standard 37-inch size is a good starting place for most adults. For taller folks, we offer 40-inch canes as well. If you're shorter, we also carry a 34-inch size. Cane sizing is best achieved by standing up straight, relaxing your arm naturally to the side, and having someone measure the distance from your wrist to the floor. A good cane size should allow for an elbow that is slightly bent.