- PROVIDES RELIEF: Relieve the itching, burning, cracking, and scaling of skin on feet and toes with Lotrimin AF antifungal foot powder spray.
- PROVEN TO CURE MOST ATHLETE'S FOOT: Clinically proven to cure most athlete’s foot infections, Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Powder Spray controls the fungus that causes tinea pedis, commonly known as athlete's foot.
- SAFE FOR KIDS OVER 2: Help your little athlete with his or her sore, itchy, and scaly feet. Not for use on children under two years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- CONTAINS 2% MICONAZOLE NITRATE: This clinically proven ingredient relieves itchy skin and cracked feet as it controls the fungus that causes athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm.
- TREATS HARD-TO-REACH SKIN: Lotrimin powder spray treatment is formulated to penetrate between the toes for effective relief.
- Ingredients: Active Ingredient - Purpose: Miconazole Nitrate 2% - Antifungal. Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol Denat. (8% V/V), Isobutane, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Talc.
Details: Get relief from the itching, burning, cracking, scaling symptoms of athlete's with Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Powder Spray. The active ingredient in this athlete’s foot treatment is miconazole nitrate, which helps to relieve the discomfort of athlete’s foot symptoms and is clinically proven to cure most athlete's foot infections. Soothe itchy, cracked feet and toes with this effective spray powder formula that’s easy to apply in hard-to-reach places on the feet. Fight fungus with the power of Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Powder Spray – your tinea pedis is no match for this treatment that works to control the fungus that causes athlete’s foot. Lotrimin powder spray can also be used to treat jock itch and ringworm. Safe for kids over 2. Covered by the Bayer HealthCare LLC – Consumer Health 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. See below for details