- PROVIDES SOOTHING ITCHY SKIN RELIEF: Treat cracked feet and toes with Lotrimin AF cream, for effective relief.
- PROVEN TO CURE MOST ATHLETE'S FOOT: Clinically proven to cure most athlete’s foot infections, Lotrimin AF Cream for Athlete's Foot controls the fungus that causes tinea pedis, commonly known as athlete's foot.
- SAFE FOR KIDS OVER 2: Help your little athlete with his or her itchy and scaly feet. Not for use on children under two years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- DOES NOT STAIN: Lotrimin delivers a worry-free antifungal cream treatment in an odorless, greaseless, non-staining cream that's easy to apply.
- CONTAINS 1% CLOTRIMAZOLE: This clinically proven ingredient relieves itchy skin and cracked feet as it helps to control the natural fungus that causes athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm.
Details: Get relief from the itching, burning, cracking, and scaling symptoms of athlete's foot with Lotrimin AF Antifungal Cream for Athlete’s Foot. The active ingredient in this athlete’s foot treatment is clotrimazole, which helps to relieve the discomfort of athlete’s foot symptoms and is clinically proven to cure most athlete's foot infections. Soothe itchy, cracked feet and toes with this odorless, greaseless, and non-staining formula that’s easy to apply topically to affected skin. Fight fungus with the power of Lotrimin AF Antifungal Cream – your tinea pedis is no match for this treatment that works to cure most athlete’s foot. Lotrimin AF Antifungal Cream can also be used to treat jock itch and ringworm. Safe for kids over 2. Covered by the Bayer HealthCare LLC – Consumer Health 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. See below for details