- NEED HAND PAIN RELIEF? This TENS 7000 Conductive Glove is a designed with woven conductive fibers to reach the entire wrist and hand for pain relief stimulation. Designed to be compatible with most TENS/EMS Units. Reusable and washable.
- PAIN MANAGEMENT AND RELIEF at home! Ideal for treatment of Pain, Stiffness, Discomfort, Chronic Pain, Carpal Tunnel, Arthritis, Sports Injuries, Post-op Swelling, Nerve and Joint Pain, Pain Management, Repetitive Strains and more.
- COMPATIBLE with most TENS/EMS unit devices. Including: TENS 7000, Twin Stim, InTENSity at Home, Belifu, HealthmateForever, Nursal and more.
- ONE SIZE fits most. Designed with stretchable material to fit most users and keep good contact with the skin.
- WHY A GLOVE? TENS 7000 Conductive garments allow for treatment of the entire hand and wrist at the same time, which is not possible with adhesive electrodes alone.
Details: Product Description TENS 7000 Conductive Gloves - What Are they? TENS Conductive Garments are woven with silver to maximize both conductivity and comfort allowing the user to treat the entire hand and wrist at the same time, which is not possible with adhesive electrodes alone. The user spray the conductive glove generously with the conductive spray* (or water* -- not soaked) on a hand and place the 3" Round electrode somewhere on the forearm. Electrode placement will affect treatment area. experimenting with placement of electrode may be necessary to achieve treatment desired. ALWAYS turn off TENS unit before moving an electorde. What's In The Box? • Two (2) TENS 7000 Conductive Gloves* • Four (4) Premium Quality 3” round electrode pads • Two (2) Pair of lead wires • Two (2) snap-to-pin adapters • 1 Bottle of conductive spray • User Guide Compatibility: TENS 7000 Conductive Garments are compatible with most TENS units, EMS*, and other electrotherapy stimulation devices. Approved for use with the TENS 7000, TENS 7000 To Go, TENS 3000 & InTENSity brand TEns Units, InTENSity 5000 Hybrid-OTC, Twin Stim - OTC, Twin Stim Plus - OTC & many more. *WARNINGS: - DO NOT treat both hands at once - DO NOT use Gloves Dry, shock may occur - DO NOT use with an EMS setting. TENS only. Manufacturer Contact Information 800-871-7858
Brand: TENS 7000