- NIOSH APPROVED - N95 disposable particulate respirator helping provide reliable protection of at least 95 percent filtration against certain non-oil-based particles
- ADJUSTABLE NOSE CLIP - Helps provide a custom fit and secure seal for any user in a wide range of applications
- FOLDS FLAT - Lightweight, vertical flat-fold design provides quality and reliable respiratory protection in addition to being individually packaged for convenient storage and portability
- EASY BREATHING - 3M’s Advanced Electrostatic Media filters dust and other particles while allowing for easy breathing while worn
- COMFORTABLE - Soft inner material and stapled elastic headbands containing no natural rubber latex components help provide a comfortable and custom seal enhancing user comfort
- For industrial/occupational use only; Not for consumer sale or use
Details: 9010 Particulate Respirator, N95 is a disposable particulate respirator that is designed to help provide reliable respiratory protection of at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles. The lightweight, vertical flat-fold designed respirator helps provide quality, reliable, and convenient worker respiratory protection along with individual packaging for easy storage before use. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. 3M`s proprietary filter media, 3M™ Advanced Electrostatic Media, filters dust and other particles while allowing for easy breathing. The soft inner material provides added comfort while the adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom seal. These features are designed to enhance user comfort. Suggested applications: Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging and other dusty or arid operations. Can also be used to help reduce inhalation of certain airborne biological particles like mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, etc. Example applications include emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc. WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing, and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions, supervisor, or call 3M OH&ESD Technical Service in USA at 1-800-243-4630 and in Canada at 1-800-267-4414. 3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com.