We Believe Choosing and Learning about HSA/FSA Products Should Be Painless

With Health Shopper, learn about unique eligible products, choose what you need, and get it.
Simple. Eligible. Painless

You have a Health Saving Account and/or Flexible Spending Account - now what?
You have a Health Savings Account and/or Flexible Spending Account - now what? You need to buy health care products but it can be unclear if what you're buying qualifies and choosing which of these products are going to be the most valuable is difficult. Choosing useful and valuable eligible products shouldn't be a guessing game- that's why at Health Shopper we've filled our inventory with nothing but HSA/FSA eligible products. We help you choose which products are going to work best for you- even the little known, yet extremely valuable, products you may not have heard of before.
Maximize the Value of Your HSA and/or FSA
Your Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and/or Health Savings Account (HSA) dollars can be used for a variety of out-of-pocket health care expenses that qualify as federal income tax deductions under Section 213(d) of the Internal Revenue Code ("IRC").
Your Health Savings Account allows you to save pre-tax income that you can use to pay for qualified short- and long-term medical expenses. It complements your High-Deductible Health Plan, giving you an additional method to save specifically for healthcare costs.
Health Care FSA dollars can be used to reimburse you for medical and dental expenses incurred by you, your spouse or eligible dependents (children, siblings, parents and other dependents which are defined in your Plan Documents).
IMPORTANT: The IRS defines which medical expenses are eligible under a tax-deferred account. Not all expenses are eligible under all plans. An employer may limit which expenses are allowable under their Health Care FSA or HSA plan. If you are unsure of what your Health Care FSA and/or HSA dollars may be used for, please contact your Plan Administrator. Further, nothing on Health Shopper constitutes tax advice, please consult with your tax advisor regarding your individual situation.