- Pain Relief At Liquid Speed: Advil Liqui-Gels Minis provide fast pain relief for headaches, back pain, and muscle pain
- Easy To Swallow: New Advil Liqui-Gels Minis are 33 percent smaller than Advil Liqui-Gels, making them easier to swallow while delivering the same powerful pain relief
- Safe and Effective: For over 35 years, when taken as directed, Advil is a safe and effective pain reliever and fever reducer
- Pain Relief: Advil is the world’s no. 1 selling ibuprofen brand providing safe and effective pain relief for over 35 years
- Multiple Sizes: Advil Liqui-Gels Minis comes in three sizes; Add the 20, 80 or 160 count to cart to get a head start on quick and effective pain relief
- HSA and FSA eligible product
Details: Advil Liqui-Gels Minis are perfect for those looking for an easy-to-swallow liquid-filled capsule that provides powerful pain relief. Powered by the same proven active ingredient as Advil Liqui-Gels, Advil Liqui-Gels Minis are 33percent smaller, making them easier to swallow without compromising their effectiveness. The medicine in Advil is the no. 1 pharmacist recommended treatment for effective pain relief and the no. 1-selling ibuprofen brand. Whether you have muscle aches, headaches, back pain, or a fever, the smaller, easier-to-take Liqui-Gels Minis will deliver long- lasting pain relief. Get a head start on quick and effective pain relief by adding Advil Liqui-Gels Minis to your shopping cart. This product is sold in 20 count, 80 count, or 160 count packaging. Whether you suffer from headaches, back pain, muscle aches, menstrual cramps, minor arthritis, and pains associated with the common cold Advil Liqui-Gels Minis delivers fast, powerful pain relief for your tough pain in an easier to swallow size. If you’re looking for fast acting pain relief, in an easy to swallow size, add Advil Liqui-Gels Minis to your shopping cart today. Use as directed. Any medication may cause side effects. You should not take more than the recommended dose because it will increase the risk of side effects. To maximize the benefit and reduce risk, it is important to use over-the-counter medicines responsibly according to the label and speak with a doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions. Please refer to the label for complete warnings and important information.