- The Beurer EM38 TENS belt can be strapped around your waist to directly treat areas of back pain; you'll find that it is comfortable to wear and there is no messing with individual skin electrodes.
- TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) is a method of pain therapy that uses low-voltage electrical current for both acute and chronic pain relief.
- There are 4 programmed applications. All differ in both time and intensity and are are suitable for back pain relief. Each program lasts no more than 30 minutes.
- The intensity of the treatment can be set between levels 0 and 20. If the electrodes have no body contact, the intensity is automatically set to 0.
- An extension strap is also included if the belt is not adequate for your waistline. Waist size 30 - 55 inches (including extension strap).
Details: The Beurer EM38 Back Belt with TENS device offers you targeted electro stimulation for pain relief from aching or sore muscles. The device has 4 TENS programs and 4 water contact electrodes meaning that no additional gel is needed for usage. The Beurer EM38 is a medical product. Batteries and an extension belt are included.- Easy to use- Flexibly adjustable, with Velcro fastening, incl. extension belt- Electrostimulation for back pain relief- Targeted pain relief- Flexible stomach belt for waist sizes from 30 to max. 55 in (75 to max. 140 cm)- Flexible ergonomic shape- Nonbearing contact electrodes made of conductive carbon material- Electrodes with water contact (no contact gel, no replacement)- LCD display with figurative symbols- 4 training programs (25-30 min)- Intensity adjustable from 0 to 20- Countdown timer with remaining time- Safety switch-off- Pause function- Automatic switch-off- Key lock- Removable control element- Belt hand washable- With battery changing indicator- The device must not be used by users of cardiac pacemakers, epileptics, pregnant woman, people with cardiac arrhythmias- Output voltage: 50V p-p for 500 Ohm load- Output frequency: 2 - 110 Hz- Pulse width: 60-220 s per phase- Pulse shape: symmetrical, biphasic square pulses- Incl. Batteries- Medical product