- Hyland's Canker Sore Healing Dots provide homeopathic, natural relief of sores and ulcers in the mouth without numbing or burning
- Hyland's Canker Sore Healing Dots are soft and quickly dissolve for fast, gentle relief of pain and discomfort of gums and tongue due to canker sores
- Specially formulated from natural, active ingredients and without benzocaine to provide relief of pain, irritability, and swelling due to oral discomfort
- SAFE AND NON-HABIT FORMING: Our gentle homeopathic formulas are made with all natural active ingredients. There are no known side-effects and will not conflict with any medications you may be taking
- HIGHEST STANDARD OF QUALITY: All of Hyland's products follow the manufacturing and quality practices outlined in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are regulated by the Food and Drug Administration
- OVER 100 YEARS OF NATURAL RELIEF: Family-owned Hyland's has been making premier homeopathic products since 1903
- Trusted by generations of moms for over a century, we have stood as a leader in innovations that answer to the changing health needs of our modern world
Details: Style:Adult Canker Sore Healing Dots 50 TabletProduct DescriptionTemporary relieves the symptoms of sores and ulcers in mouth, discomfort of gums or tongue due to canker sores.Active ingredientsBorax 6X HPUS,Borax 6X HPUS,Causticum 6X HPUS,Causticum 6X HPUS,Natrum Murianicum 6X HPUS,"HPUS" indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.Inactive ingredientsAcacia Gum, Lactose.Without Burning or NumbingHomeopathicBenzocaine FreeGentle Pain ReliefFor Mouth Sores & Abrasions Suggested Use: Children 2 years to under 6 years of age Consult a licensed healthcare professional before using this product. Children 6 years to under 12 years of age Dissolve 2 tablets on tongue every 15 minutes for 4 doses, then hourly until relieved. Adults and Children 12 years and over Dissolve 3 tablets on tongue every 15 minutes for 4 doses, then hourly until relieved. - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with any drug, ask doctor before use if pregnant or breast-feeding. Do not use More than directed If you have a known allergy to any ingredient in this product. Consult a physician if Symptoms persist for more than 72 hours or worsen swelling increases, rash or fever develops Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens. Keep this and all medications out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing. In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately.Hyland's may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.