- 1 Year Warranty: Receive a 1-year warranty when you purchase directly from the Amazon store named Official DR-HO'S. The warranty applies to the control unit and due to wear and tear excludes any accessories included within the package (small gel pads, large gel pads, pain therapy back relief belt, circulation promoting foot pads, magic heat pad, instructional DVD, travel bag, manual hand pump).
- Clinically tested to improve blood and nerve circulation and decrease muscle tension. Designed for pain relief and to reduce muscle spasms and increase tissue oxygenation.
- The Basic package includes the Pain Therapy System, 4 pairs of small massage pads, 1 pair of large Flex Tone massage pads, travel bag, instructional dvd, manual & 1 pair of travel foot therapy pads
- Disclaimer: DR-HO'S Pain Therapy System is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. If you suffer from any pain or health conditions, you should consult with your doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment. DR-HO'S Pain Therapy System is safe for use for people on medication, and to use after metal knee or hip replacement. Please consult instructional manual for complete warnings and instructions before using this device.
- DR-HO'S Pain Therapy System and any other electronic stimulators should NOT be used by patients with the following conditions: Pacemakers, defibrillators or extreme cardiac irregularities, metal implants or electronic auxiliary devices, abnormally high blood pressure, a tendency toward internal bleeding, epilepsy or pregnant women. Please consult your doctor if you have further concerns.
Details: DR-HO'S Pain Therapy System is the latest innovation to help relieve muscle tension and pain in just 20 minutes. It is a professional device used by Chiropractors and Physiotherapist. It was developed by Dr. Michael Ho, a Chiropractor and Acupuncturist, at his Pain and Headache Clinic in Toronto, Canada for his patients. Ideal for: Chronic & acute back pain Degenerative, herniated or bulging discs Leg pain related to degeneration disc Scoliosis related pain Spinal stenosis related pain Trouble sleeping due to back pain Aching back from sitting,driving, or lifting Sore back from child and elderly care Back pain from sports such as golf, hockey, or racquet sports.