- Prenatal Superior provides 53 nutrients for prenatal health including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and digestive enzymes, as well as a blend of 8 natural herbs
- Prenatal Superior includes Vitamin C, Beta Carotene and Vitamin E, antioxidants which are especially required during pregnancy due to an almost 30% increase in oxygen
- Prenatal Superior contains Enzopharm Plus, a proprietary blend of vegetarian enzymes that aid the body in absorbing and utilizing nutrients that are not easily digestible.
- All FoodScience of Vermont supplements are doctor formulated and approved by our physician review board.
- FoodScience of Vermont products are manufactured in the U.S.A.
Details: One of the highest quality prenatal multiple vitamins available. Superior Prenatal places special emphasis to the form, balance, and potency of each nutrient required during the prenatal period including calcium, folic acid, B6, B12, biotin, iron and copper. It also contains many additional nutrients and beneficial herbs such as red raspberry, nettle, clove, alfalfa, mint, parsley, rose and chamomile to support proper and a feeling of wellness in the morning. This formula includes 53 nutrients, enzymes, amino acids and herbs to support a healthy pregnancy for expectant mothers, nursing mothers and their babies.
Brand: FOODSCIENCE OF VERMONT