- THE RIGHT CHOICE: Thoughtfully made for clinical use or a classic approach to at-home monitoring.
- THE FEATURES YOU NEED: Easy-to-read dial & comfortable, adjustable cuff. See Product Description.
- BACKED BY REAL SUPPORT: The friendly team at our St. Louis headquarters is here for whatever you need.
- MADE THE RIGHT WAY: Your purchase should have a positive impact on all the people involved.
- PAY IT FORWARD: A piece of your purchase helps Love146 fight trafficking & care for survivors.
Details: FEATURES: Premium cuff lined with soft fabric keeps you or your patients comfortable, and adjusts to fit adult arm sizes from 8 3/4" to 16 1/2". Artery indicator on cuff encourages correct positioning, and d-ring makes it easy to fasten on your own arm. Durable closure keeps a tight seal. The easy-to-read, high-contrast dial has large numbers, and we've highlighted the average healthy range to give users additional clarity when taking a measurement. (You don't have to be in this zone to be healthy; this feature is meant to serve as an easy visual guide when combined with your own expertise.) Does not come with stethoscope. Convenient storage case included. Latex-free. Accurate within 3 mmHg. Cleared by the FDA for use as a medical device.