- This oral rinse provides gentle protection, healing and pain relief from mouth sores. Its aloe vera based formula helps promote the healing of aphthous ulcers, irritations from orthodontic appliances and removable dentures, and minor cuts and abrasions
- This specially formulated rinse creates a micro-thin, invisible, bio-adhesive protective barrier which shields sensitive nerve-endings from irritants such as food, drinks, braces, or dentures. Provides fast and effective pain relief for up to 6 hours
- This rinse does not contain benzocaine, which numbs the whole mouth, or alcohol, which stings on application. It's easily applied by rinsing for 60 seconds with no stinging or burning sensation. Aloe vera gel soothes sores & promotes the healing process
- Ideal treatment for anyone suffering from mouth and gum sores, irritation from orthodontic appliances, cheek bites, mouth burns or any other minor oral cuts and abrasions. This pleasant-tasting oral rinse will not sting, burn, numb or dry out your mouth
- THE GUM MISSION: We are committed to helping people of all ages have stronger, healthier teeth and gums by providing high quality, innovative oral care products that promote optimal dental health
Details: Product Description GUM Rincinol P. R. N. mouth sore rinse is an aloe Vera based formulation that helps promote the healing of aphthous ulcers, irritations from orthodontic appliances and removable dentures, and minor cuts and abrasions. GUM Rincinol P. R. N. mouth sore rinse creates a thin, invisible, bio adhesive protective barrier which shields the sensitive nerve-endings from irritants such as food, drinks, braces, or dentures. GUM Rincinol P. R. N. mouth sore rinse provides fast and effective pain relief up to six hours. Unlike many other mouth sore gels and rinses, GUM Rincinol P. R. N. does not contain benzocaine which numbs the whole mouth or alcohol that stings on application. Mouth ulcers are not generally a significant risk to your oral health. However, if you have severe and frequently recurring mouth sores or if they do not heal within 10 days, consult your dentist or physician. Manufacturer Contact Information ...