- RECOMMENDED HOSPITAL GRADE SILICONE EAR SYRINGE & NASAL ASPIRATOR - Made of 100% SILICONE that is hypoallergenic and naturally resistant to the growth of bacteria, molds and fungus. Not only is it BPA, Phthalate & Latex free, there isn’t even plastic to worry about!
- REVOLUTIONARY TWISTER DESIGN – Designed in USA. Bulb twists apart for easy cleaning and drying to prevent germs or mold built-up. Soft Silicone and Narrow Tip make it easy to suck earwax or snot and mucus out of baby's nose. Perfect for your newborn baby.
- TRANSLUCENT BULB - See how much snot is being removed. No more second guessing and further aggravating a sick baby.
- REUSABLE & EASY TO CLEAN- Simply twist the bulb, wash, dry and re-use! Why waste money on additional nasal bulbs or Frida Hygiene filters?
- LIGHT & PORTABLE (Great for travel) - Comes with a bag for easy storage
Details: The Twister Bulb is the #1 recommended reusable hospital grade silicone nasal aspirator and ear syringe that works safely and effectively to clear fluid or mucus built up within your baby’s nose and/or ear. Made of 100% medical grade silicone, it is hypoallergenic and naturally resistant to the growth of bacteria, mold and fungus. Its revolutionary twister design allows the bulb to be easily twisted apart for cleaning. The soft and narrow tip is designed to maximize its suction capability; 1-2 suctions within baby’s nostril is all you need to achieve the desired results. Its see-through design also allows the caregiver to monitor the amount of snot being suctioned. No more second-guessing if any mucus is being sucked by the aspirator. The Twister Bulb will be the only nasal aspirator and ear syringe you will ever need. Save money and the environment from not having to replace dirty nasal or ear bulbs every time. The Twister Bulb can also be used as an ear syringe to help with ear wax removal. It is easy to clean, dishwasher, sterilizer and microwave safe. Simply twist, clean and reuse. Package includes the Twister Bulb and a drawstring carrying bag for easy storage. From the ManufacturerMedical Grade Silicone is naturally resistant to the growth of bacteria, molds and fungus. It is biocompatible and hypoallergenic meaning that it does not induce a negative host response. Unlike plastic, silicone is also naturally BPA and Phthalate free. This is why Medical Grade Silicone remains the material of choice for most medical products. Buy only products that are made of Medical Grade Silicone for peace of mind.