- Offers superior broad-spectrum uva/uvb protection and absorbs quickly without greasy or heavy residue
- Perfect for all skin tones
- Leaves skin soft and fresh with uv rays protection
- Absorbs quickly without any greasy or heavy residue
- Formulated for extreme conditions, Sun Guard forms a barrier of protection and stays on during intense physical activity in and out of the water; won't run or drip into eyes
- Octinoxate, Octisalate and Zinc Oxide serve as UVA and UVB absorbers and screen harmful rays
- Vitamin C works as effective antioxidant and free radical scavenging agent
- 80% of sun damage comes from incidental sun exposure, like driving your car or walking your dog; use Sun Guard any time you are exposed to the sun, as well as for outdoor workouts and sporting events
For the performance-minded individual, protecting your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while being active is vital. Jack Black Sun Guard SPF 45 is an oil-free, vitamin-enriched, water- and sweat-resistant sunscreen lotion that offers superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection and is absorbed quickly without greasy or heavy residue. Our Performance Remedy products are formulated for extreme conditions. Sun Guard forms an SPF 45 barrier of protection and stays on through intense physical activity in and out of the water. It does not drip into your eyes and stays on for extended periods.
Jack Black‚Äôs Performance Remedy line contains high-quality ingredients that work together to effectively protect skin from damage. Zinc oxide provides effective, non-irritating physical protection from UVB and UVA. Octinoxate is a sunscreen that provides protection specifically from UVB rays, while octisalate protects against UVB rays. Inactive ingredients, including vitamin C and organic calendula flower are added to fight free radicals while calming and soothing irritated skin.
Jack Black products feature certified organic ingredients and are always cruelty free and dermatologist tested. Apply Jack Black Sun Guard generously and evenly 30 minutes before going out in the sun. Reapply after heavy perspiration, towel drying, or 60 minutes of sun exposure.