- 140-piece Johnson & Johnson All-Purpose First Aid Kit is ideal for use at home, outdoors, in dorm rooms, and while camping, cooking and on-the-go to help care for minor cuts, scrapes, burns, itches, pain, skin rashes and insect bites
- All-purpose first aid kit includes cleansing wipes, gauze pads, assorted bandages, rolled gauze, antibiotic cream with pain relief, itch stopping cream, acetaminophen caplets, an instant cold pack, and much more
- Includes a variety of Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages in assorted sizes for minor wounds, as well as Band-Aid Brand First Aid Products gauze pads, non-stick pads and rolled gauze for larger minor wounds
- Includes full size 0.5 oz Neosporin + Pain Relief topical cream to help prevent infection while relieving pain and full size 1.0 oz Extra Strength Benadryl Itch-Stopping topical cream to help soothe itching
- Travel first aid kit also contains Tylenol Extra Strength acetaminophen caplets and a Bengay Non-Medicated Instant Cold Pack to help ease minor aches and pains, as well as two pairs of gloves and a helpful first aid guide
Details: Care for minor cuts, scrapes and burns with the Johnson & Johnson All Purpose Compact First Aid Kit. This portable emergency kit contains 140 essential first aid supplies, including cleansing wipes, gauze pads, assorted bandages, rolled gauze, antibiotic cream, itch stopping cream, acetaminophen caplets, an instant cold pack, and more. This first aid kit contains products from leading, doctor-recommended brands, including Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Neosporin, Tylenol and Bengay. It includes two pairs of gloves, a first aid guide and a durable, plastic box to keep items accessible and organized. This #1 selling branded first aid kit* is for use anywhere ‚Äì at home, in the car and on-the-go ‚Äì and offers a great value by saving you over $8 vs. average retail price.*Claim based on Nielsen, for the 52WK period ending 06/09/18 total US 2018, The Nielsen Company.