- PAIN RELIEF: Stops tooth and gum pain from toothaches, irritation from braces and dentures, and canker sores on contact
- UNIQUE PEN-LIKE BRUSH APPLICATOR: Makes it easy to get to those hard to reach areas comfortably
- DUAL MEDICATIONS: Combines two analgesics for dual relief
- PLEASANT TASTE: SoftBrush gel formula has no unpleasant taste, tackiness, or sting
- ON-THE-GO TREATMENT: Slender design fits well in hand and travels well in purse or pocket
Details: Kank-A SoftBrush is the first oral pain treatment to deliver medication in a unique, self-contained brush-tipped dispenser. The sleek, pen-like applicator makes it easier than ever to comfortably and precisely target pain - including between teeth and braces. The no-drip, ultra-soft brush applies the pain-relieving gel evenly and directly to sore areas, with a comfortable touch that won't irritate or aggravate the area. SoftBrush delivers medication in a mild, pleasant tasting gel to treat pain caused by toothaches and minor irritation of the mouth and gums, including irritation from braces, dentures and other orthodontic appliances. The dual relief formula contains a maximum strength anesthetic combined with an active oral astringent for fast, effective relief.