- Featuring a 30-40 mmHg compression, experience how soft compression hose can be. mediven comfort guarantees optimal wearing comfort and particularly easy application and removal – all without sacrificing medical efficacy.
- DESIGN: Semi-transparent fabric masks blemishes and abnormal skin tones while patented Clima-Comfort material wicks moisture and regulates temperature for all day comfort. An open toe and classic pantyhose style make mediven perfect for any season.
- FEATURES: Made of soft, luxurious material that is easy to apply, the latest knitting technology ensures a complete feeling of comfort on your journey to healthier legs. Innovative Clima-Fresh technology inhibits bacteria growth for maximum comfort.
- RECOMMENDED CONDITIONS: Mild to moderate spider veins, Slight to severe varicose veins, Mild to moderate edema, Tired, achy, heavy legs, Helps prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
mediven comfort, the comfortable side of compression stockings.
Experience how heavenly soft a compression stocking can be. mediven comfort guarantees optimal wearing comfort and particularly easy application and removal _ and all this without sacrificing medical efficacy.
The mediven quality difference:
mediven stands for the highest quality medical compression used in the medical application of venous disease and edema. Our products are matched to patient needs right down to the smallest detail. Each stocking is produced with the highest technical standards in our factory located right here in the United States, with select lines being made at our global headquarters in Germany.
- Mild to moderate spider veins
- Slight to severe varicose veins
- Mild to moderate edema
- Tired, achy, heavy legs
- Helps prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT)